terrible wrist pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

terrible wrist pain

I'm wondering if this may be ms related. My hands were very stiff feeling for a few days. It felt like I was over stretching a rubber band when I made a fist. Then yesterday morning I woke up and my right wrist hurt so bad. Radiating in my wrist and up the back of my hand into my finger joints. Was the stiffness spacticity??? Has anyone experienced this ?

Originally posted by mcapehart View Post
    I'm wondering if this may be ms related. My hands were very stiff feeling for a few days. It felt like I was over stretching a rubber band when I made a fist. Then yesterday morning I woke up and my right wrist hurt so bad. Radiating in my wrist and up the back of my hand into my finger joints. Was the stiffness spacticity??? Has anyone experienced this ?
    I haven't had the exact thing you are discribing but I do have a similar feeling of tightness in my fingers where they feel like they have webbing between them and I can only move them all if I try to count on them I can't.

I do get a lot of spasticity in my wrists and the top of my hands but not so much the radiating pain you discribe.

Comment

Thank you Dale. It is still painful, but getting better.

Comment

Working...
      X