Uncontrollable Toe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncontrollable Toe

Hi-the last few days my middle toe on right foot has been moving on it's own a lot and it feels very strange; Sometimes the 3rd toe joins in. I also have numbness on this foot where the toes are but had that since before my diagnosis last year.

Does anyone experience this? I'm not sure if it is related to spasms that I have on my legs sometimes.

Please help, thanks! Nikki
    Nikki

Toe

Before i was dx my big toe, while i was walking would stand straight up and ihad spasms in the general area. It was accompanied by a lot of pain. I couldnt walk with it. Very difficult time.

Comment

yep, had them too. mine were in all 5 toes and it always signaled the start of a RLS episode. i don`t know what the cause was, but IMO it was spasticity.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Yes i have had the wandering toes on occasion and always when my spasticity was bad or headed that way.

Comment

Thanks everyone for responding! That's nteresting how this can happen.
          Nikki

Comment

Morton's neuroma?

It may or may not be, but when you mentioned the numbness in the area of the middle and 3rd toe, it came to mind. If you ever had pain in that area, along with the numbness, it might be a neuroma.

I hope you get some relief soon!

Comment

Working...
            X