Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hemifacial spasms aka face spasms

Hi
    I am being tested for MS. Waiting for my MRI. I won't go through all my other symptoms but a new one to come up for me are face spasms. They are tiny. It started with my lower eye lid and moved down my face. Next was my cheek bone they beside my mouth then upper lip then lower lip. All on my left side which is where I am having all my symptoms. I am getting the spasms a little in my left forearm and left calf. Anyone else with the moving facial spasms?

Originally posted by CWoods View Post
    Hi
    I am being tested for MS. Waiting for my MRI. I won't go through all my other symptoms but a new one to come up for me are face spasms. They are tiny. It started with my lower eye lid and moved down my face. Next was my cheek bone they beside my mouth then upper lip then lower lip. All on my left side which is where I am having all my symptoms. I am getting the spasms a little in my left forearm and left calf. Anyone else with the moving facial spasms?
    Yes I get them occasionally, normally in my cheek or lower eye lid. I get them on both sides but I do with all my symptoms.

Comment

Working...
    X