Ripped off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripped off

Does anyone else get to the 'finish line' and then suddenly it's all over without the anticipated finale? It's like the muscles down there just don't do what they're supposed to, there's no rush of the feel good endorphins and I feel like I'm totally ripped off.

Oh lord have mercy been there done that. Not fun spent a year dealing with that.

At the time I was on gabapentin I finally traced the problem to that and stopped taking it. Within a week everything was working like it should.

I think over the next month I darn near broke my poor DW getting a year of frustration out all at once.
    Rise up this mornin, Smiled with the risin sun, Three little birds Pitch by my doorstep Singin sweet songs Of melodies pure and true, Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou

Comment

yes

This is common

Originally posted by Poppy7402 View Post
      Does anyone else get to the 'finish line' and then suddenly it's all over without the anticipated finale? It's like the muscles down there just don't do what they're supposed to, there's no rush of the feel good endorphins and I feel like I'm totally ripped off.

Comment

We must have been shopping at the same place, because it is exactly the same for me!GGGRRRRRRRRR!!!
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Welcome to MSWorld, Lenora. I see you are a fairly new poster. Hope you'll keep coming back. Feel free to introduce yourself here: http://www.msworld.org/forum/forumdi...About-Yourself!
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

MS must be the mast debilitating disease any body could get. The fact generally you are not ill or in pain it is simply things dont work as they should. As a married male my appendage goes up, however I can spend ages with my wife or on my own and it just doesnt happen, there is no pleasant ending. I think I can cope with the fatigue and the walking unsteadily and the memory and the tingles in the fingers and toes etc, etc the thing I find more distressing is the fact I just cant cum and that has been a couple of years now.

Comment

Working...
            X