Back parathesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back parathesia

First post on here. Not diagnosed just want to explain my symptoms to see if anyone experiences something similar. About a year ago I had waves of numbness and tingling under my left breast. Lasted for a month or so then went away. About two months ago I began having the same feeling on my back , several parts of my back are numb and tingling throughout the day. Made worse by light housework. I am 20, not overweight. Female. Don't excercise or overwork my body. Occasionally my clitoris goes numb as well unrelated to anything sexual. My back just hurts all over and this tingling.. so unbearable. Going to the hospital tonight maybe as I don't have a doctor. Other symptoms being frequent headaches, chronic fatigue, eye pain/ soreness sensitivity to light and wind, eye Dr said eyes were normal last year. Was diagnosed with Lyme disease last year took my antibiotics and never had a follow up of any sort. Laying down doesn't escape any symptoms. Everywhere I see parathesia in hands and feet, but what about the back and stomach ?

I have numbness and tingling in my back as well. I also feel like bugs are crawling on my back sometimes.

Comment

Working...
    X