Triple Whammy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triple Whammy

Ok, I'm just wondering if anyone else has a triple whammy. I had neuro Lyme's 12 years ago, verified with spinal tap. Don't know if that still factors into things now. I have a solid MS diagnosis by several top neuros. And then I have a nonspecific demyelinating neuropathy which runs in my family and is pretty debilitating. Is this enough or what? No wonder I get so depressed, eh?
    ---------------
    "It's never crowded along the extra mile." --Dr. Wayne Dyer

RockysMom,

So sorry to hear you've been hit with the triple whammy!! I "only" have MS (but do have asthma and osteoporosis - but that's nothing compared to to what you are gokng through).

So sorry you have these burdens.

Keep the faith!
    Debbie

Comment

Just a Double for Me

I may only have a Double Whammy but it is certainly a doozy. I usually tell people that I have hit the medical jackpot. About 9 years ago I was diagnosed with RRMS after my second bout of Optic Neuritis. Then 5 years later I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Just because one has MS does not, unfortunately, make you immune from developing other diseases.

I wish you luck with your struggles.

Comment

Thanks guys.

I'm really lucky actually but just think it's weird to have three brain disorders but I can still think, LOL!
        ---------------
        "It's never crowded along the extra mile." --Dr. Wayne Dyer

Comment

Working...
        X