2nd dose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd dose

I took my second dose of Aubagio today. I've had absolutely no reactions or side effects at all. I'm hopeful that it will continue.

KatW, I started out with no side effects too. I think it wasn't until about my 15th dose that I started with GI problems.

I had MS related GI incontenience for 10yr, but had great 'recovery' for the +2yrs I was on Tysabri. It may not be completely accurate in my case to put the return of GI 100% on Aubagio, it's not a new sx for me.

I start my 2nd scrip today, and I'm hoping as side effects go, this is the worst of it. It's dissappointing, but managable? so far.

I'm also adjusting the timing of my dosing. I can't imagine starting any day without my cup of jo, so I'm trying to dose later in the afternoon as the combination of coffee and Aubagion may be exacerbating things. It's probably too soon to say, but I think it is making a difference on my 3 day of afternoon dosing.

Best of luck with your progress on Aubagio.

Comment

Thanks for the input MSW1963. it is always good to know what to expect.

Comment

Day 18

I'm on day 18 and so far so good. Had a headache the first day that may or may not have been the Aubagio and very mild stomach gurgling twice that was the Aubagio.
        Hoping I don't get the hair loss but we'll see.
        Good luck to you!

Comment

Working...
        X