Numb Nipples?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Numb Nipples?

I have noticed in the past month or so, during intimate moments with my bf, my nipples will be completely numb. Anyone else dealing with this? I feel crazy.

This would be an issue to discuss with your GYN.

I understand you do not have a diagnosis of MS. Numbness experienced in MS does not present as you are describing.

Best wishes.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

One comment said that numb nipples don't present in ms. I beg to differ. We dont all fit into a tiny box of symptoms. Someone can have an issue, where another does not. I too have numb nipples. You are not alone. Also have genital numbness and vaginal soreness, probably from dryness. Lubricants help that. The numbness does come and go but is there more than it is not. Hope this helps.

Comment

I agree with that as I have one side of my Penis goes numb on and off so it can happen anywhere.

Comment

couponlady and cessna182d,

Numbness can happen anywhere, I have had numbness from the waist down a few times and numbness just in the girlie parts several times.

However, the quote from ASinger indicated the nipple numbness happens during intimacy.

during intimate moments with my bf, my nipples will be completely numb
          Anyone who has MS and has dealt with numbness is quite aware that numbness happens anytime and not just during intimacy.

Due to ASinger's above quote as well as no diagnosis of MS I made the statement:

Numbness experienced in MS does not present as you are describing
          Diagnosed 1984
          “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPY View Post

However, the quote from ASinger indicated the nipple numbness happens during intimacy.
            I think you misread ASinger's post, Snoopy. She did not say that it HAPPENS during intimacy. She merely said that is when she NOTICED it.

I too have numb nipples and was told by my doctor that it was a manifestation of an MS hug. I only notice it when someone touches my nipples, but that doesn't mean that is the only time they're numb.
            Holly

Ain't lost yet, so I gotta be a winner.
            - The Replacements

Comment

I have numb nipples also. It makes sense that it could be a part of MS Hug. One of my initial symptoms was across my back. I kept thinking my bra was too tight - nothing helped. After several other symptoms showed up, I sought a medical explanation. Quickly became clear that I had MS. I don’t check to see if my nipples are always numb -

Comment

Working...
              X