Doctor convicted of fraud for herbal cancer/ms cure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor convicted of fraud for herbal cancer/ms cure

Authorities said, Dr. Christine Daniel marketed and sold the bogus treatment that she and her employees claimed could cure many diseases and conditions, including cancer, multiple sclerosis, stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, diabetes and hepatitis.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/...s-cancer-cure/

Please be careful! She's not the only snake oil salesperson willing to take your money in exchange for your grief. I wish you all well...

You need to be careful of everything and everyone. There will always be someone out there to make money. That is why it is important to do your on research.

Florida Physician Charged With Treating Patients With Black Market Medications, Defrauding Medicare

Comment

Forgot to add one more thing that worries me the most.

100,000 Americans Die Each Year from Prescription Drugs, While Pharma Companies Get Rich

Comment

Marco, thanks for posting the article - and the important reminder.

Comment

DebbieB, thank you for reminding me to thank Marco. I really do appreciate his post.

I can see that I was expressing my frustration with some of my experiences with Doctors. Sorry.

Comment

I just have to shake my head and think about all the broken hearts out there that truly put their faith in these schemes that are only intended to take your money.
            hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
            volunteer
            MS World
            hunterd@msworld.org
            PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

I hope she gets all 150 years she is eligible to receive. Preying on society's most vulnerable is lower than a skunk's belly.

Comment

Working...
              X