Hot red welts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot red welts

I have been on rebif since September 2013 I have had no issues with this treatment other than a hand full of hot red welts that are burning to the touch and extremely itchy with a case of the chills.

I have no fever when they occurred. Is this a problem or a side effect I really don't know? If anyone else has had this on rebif I would love some input thanks.

Originally posted by Tellyanna View Post
    I have been on rebif since September 2013 I have had no issues with this treatment other than a hand full of hot red welts that are burning to the touch and extremely itchy with a case of the chills.

I have no fever when they occurred. Is this a problem or a side effect I really don't know? If anyone else has had this on rebif I would love some input thanks.
    I've had something similar in the injection site something close to 3 inches round. Anywhere else and I would probably talk to your doctor soon. I talked to mine about the sites and he gave me clobetasol ointment that took the inching away and healed the redness in a few days.

Comment

I got the same thing sometimes when I do my shots in my upper leg.

Comment

Me too!

I've just started on Rebif. I'll be giving myself my 5th injection tomorrow and I'm at 8.8 mcgs. 3 out of the 4 shots I've had like welts. Have had a slight headache and some nausea but feel I'm doing pretty good. How did you all do as you titrate to the higher doses? Has it made you feel any better? I know it's only to slow progression but I have read some people feel better. I'm still new loaded with questions. Hope it helps with the fatigue. I'm slowly trying different things with nutrition and have always excercised. Any comments or suggestions is greatley appreciated.

Susie Q

Diagnosed 6-28-14
        RRMS
        Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

Comment

Thanks

I get red welts with every injection but a few are very different they feel like they are on fire but it's only happened 5 times during the 140 shots I have done.

Comment

Working...
          X