Fatigue and nausea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatigue and nausea

So I need a minimum of 9 hours of sleep, the end. Anything less is a terrible day... Well last night I didn't sleep well and was up by 4:00 am (only 6.5 hours of sleep)

Now i am absolutely miserable, beyond the total exhaustion... i am soo nauseous and a bit dizzy, but a girl has gotta work and i'm about ready to cry.

Does anyone get like this, anything help?

Originally posted by bubbless View Post
    So I need a minimum of 9 hours of sleep, the end. Anything less is a terrible day... Well last night I didn't sleep well and was up by 4:00 am (only 6.5 hours of sleep)

Now i am absolutely miserable, beyond the total exhaustion... i am soo nauseous and a bit dizzy, but a girl has gotta work and i'm about ready to cry.

Does anyone get like this, anything help?
    Are you able to get MMJ in your area? For me that helps a lot with both the nausea and getting to sleep.

For me sleeping longer doesn't seem to help much, I try to sleep as long as I can but usually 6 hrs would be a good night for me because as soon as the MMJ wears off the pain wakes me up and or I have to pee and once I'm up I can't sleep again.

Once up I use caffein pills & energy drink to battle the fatigue.

One thing that has helped is a memory foam mattress. I find it more supportive then a conventional mattress. Not sure if all brands are good or if they would be as helpful for others but for me I love it.

Comment

Fatigue drugs

I've recently started on Amantadine for the fatigue and it's made a huge difference. I can now function during the day and working a few hours isn't sheer torture. Before starting the Amantadine every day was virtually a write off and I achieved nothing.

Comment

Working...
      X