First Dose of Aubagio...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aubagio first dose

our son is scheduled to start on Aubagio in the middle of Feb. The neuro said he has to have all the tysabri out of him and needs new mri's.....I will follow your posts to see how you are doing. thanks

Comment

I'm on week 5 now. So far, all is well. I had a few days of GI "unhappiness", but it was very mild & I honestly am not sure it was the Aubagio or a bug one of my kids brought home from school (they're going around like crazy).
      "Hope for the best and plan for the worst. That way, all your surprises will be pleasant."
      Verin Mathwin, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Comment

I'm now about 5/6 months on Aubagio. I started dosing later in the day but found I was forgetting to take it before falling asleep. So I'm back to earlier in the afternoon, about 3p. Also eating before bed time seems to help a bit with GI problems.

I had about a month of significant hair loss, but that seems to be tapering off in the past +2wks.

The MS hug I had constantly for more than 2yrs has disappeared over the past couple of months.

The GI problems are a work in progress, but overall seem to improve if I avoid some of my favorite foods, broccoli and spinach : (

Also eating something before bed seems to help.

Comment

Working...
        X