The 'Tired vs Tired' thread is missing 7 responses, dated 6.26.14, from:

Mamabug, 3rd reply
    4boysmom, 4th
    Tawanda, 5th
    MSW1963, 6th
    dyin_myelin, 7th
    rdmc, 8th
    Twanda, 9th

The thread was moved from General discussion board to Fatigue, so I'm not sure if that caused a glitch resulting in the 'lost' posted replies.

We're aware of this MSW and trying to work on it - thanks so much!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thanks, MSW1963, for calling it to our attention. And thanks, seasha, tfor working on it.

I am the one who moved it. Sorry it caused a glitch.

~ Faith
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Not a problem..

wanted you guys to be aware of it in the event it was a system wide technical problem with the site. Seems something happened when the thread was moved.

There was a moment when I thought I lost more brain cells than I ever imagined

Comment

All should be resolved... all posts should be shown at:
          http://msworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=133508
          Ashley Ringstaff
          Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

Originally posted by MSW1963 View Post
            wanted you guys to be aware of it in the event it was a system wide technical problem with the site. Seems something happened when the thread was moved.

There was a moment when I thought I lost more brain cells than I ever imagined
            Well, MSW - I don't even have the necessary brain cells to correct this in the first place - LOL

Had to call on Ringer, our computer guru to fix this, so thanks Ringer
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thanks Mamabug, Ringer and Sasha for your help and for the quick fix.

Don't know if you can hear the *deep sight of relief* knowing I have a few brain cells still 'working'.

Comment

Working...
              X