Just received my Aubagio rx this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received my Aubagio rx this morning

I'll have to increase my anxiety meds today. I'm not looking forward to switching from Ty, terrified of the possibility of (another) Ty rebound, in addition to the 'devil that I know' syndrome.

I'm apprehensive about side effects, specificelly pre-existing difficulty breathing, and weird as this sounds I've had untreatable hives that coincided MS sx pre dx, and also with Neurontin. Hives are another possible Aubagio side effect.

Waiting to hear from my MS doc's office about protocol for stopping TY and starting Aubagio. Wish me luck!

I DO wish you luck! I was terrified to start Aubagio. It was my first DMD and I have usually had bad side effects to most drugs. It worked out just fine for me and hope you have very positive results.

Comment

loopey, thanks so much for your encouraging words, in addition to how nice it is to get a reply from someone with similar experiences.

I've had the weirdiest med side effects from OTCs to some sx meds with a reputation for being very well tolerated, just not by me, or you it seems.

I'm encouraged to hear that despite your med reactions, that you've had good results with Arbagio.

I got a call from MS doc's office about the Ty 'wash out', instructions to start Aubagio on the day of my usual Ty infusion. Finger's crossed this all comes off without a hitch.

Best wishes to you for continued good results with Aubagio.

Comment

Working...
      X