so for real the Aubagio will be here Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so for real the Aubagio will be here Thursday

I was diagnosed with MS over 24 years ago and have had all sorts of horrible things going on - from one thing to another. Including the bad flareup that started a month ago which made it almost impossible to walk. YET now it's the fact that hearing the Aubagio is going to be here Thursday and I'll have to start taking it is making me cry.

I think in my head even though I have all these problems and it's been horrible I can still block it out of my brain that I have a medical problem. But taking the MS drug makes me have to acknowledge that I do have something wrong and it will continue for the rest of my life. Isn't that crazy?

But I went through the same thing back in October when the Tecfidera came. I just broke down and cried hysterically when I saw the package of it on my door step.

Aubagio Me Too

I know exactly how that you feel , I just started taking aubagio too. Prior to that copaxane but it didn't help me at all. So had to try this 1 month of taking this. My husband say's that I am getting more sleep and feeling better. So keep a smile on your face and try. \maybe you may also feel a little bit better.

Comment

I didn't want to take ANY medicine for the rest of my life either. But now I have been taking Aubagio for 16 months and have no flare ups or new lesions. I also have had no side effects except (I think) weight loss and a little hair loss as well.

Comment

Aubagio AND Amprya

I went to my neuro today and he wants me to take Amprya and aubagio. Personally I would have liked to take them separately so I could figure out which one was the cause of any side effects I may have. BUT since I'm having so many problems right now I guess the doctor wants things to start working right away (since it took 6 months to get the aubagio)

anyone else taking those two together?

Comment

Yes, I do - Started 4-AP then to Amprya back in 2009 and now on Aubagio since 1/2013. No issues ever with Amprya, and only some diarrhea off-and-on after starting Aubagio but not bad enough to want to quit.

Comment

Working...
          X