Vibrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vibrations

Vibrations in hands that no one can see or feel.?
    dunooncampbell

I used to have this a lot in my right forearm. It went away with all of my other nerve symptoms when I was put on a high dose of gabapentin. My forearm vibrations were really fast and "high pitched", I called it a tuning fork-like feeling.

Comment

i also had this in my shins a few years ago. they just went away on their own, no meds needed.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

I had vibrations in calves of both legs. I could feel the vibrations sometimes. It lasted on and off for approximately a year before I was dx'ed. I didn't use meds.

Comment

I have this symptom right now in my calf, well the lower front of my calf. I have been describing it as exactly that, a tuning fork. Or sometimes I think like guitar strings. If it is a new symptom, but not really affecting my mobility or anything, considered a flare-up?

Comment

Originally posted by erinnn View Post
            If it is a new symptom, but not really affecting my mobility or anything, considered a flare-up?
            Hi erinnn - This is from the National MS Society:

"An exacerbation of MS (also known as a relapse, attack or flare-up) causes new symptoms or the worsening of old symptoms. It can be very mild, or severe enough to interfere with a person’s ability to function at home and at work. No two exacerbations are alike, and symptoms vary from person to person and from one exacerbation to another. For example, the exacerbation might be an episode of optic neuritis (caused by inflammation of the optic nerve that impairs vision), or problems with balance or severe fatigue. Some relapses produce only one symptom (related to inflammation in a single area of the central nervous system) while other relapses causes two or symptoms at the same time (related to inflammation in more than one area of the central nervous system).

To be a true exacerbation, the attack must last at least 24 hours and be separated from the previous attack by at least 30 days. Most exacerbations last from a few days to several weeks or even months."

So you might want to keep track of this (write it down) as it's always a good idea to inform your doctor of new or worsening symptoms when you have your next visit. Some just ride it out, some call their doctor. Many flare ups do not cause mobility problems.
            And by the way, welcome!
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I have experianced this feeling in my entire body at some points and accompanied by cog fog which pretty much turns me into a vegetable. This has been an occassional symptom for about 3 years now but seems to be striking me more often and with increased severity as of late. I have PPMS and seem to be going downhill at an alarming rate and gathering additional symptoms as I go.

Comment

I also have vibrations all over on the inside. They come and go, mostly when I am tired or stressed out.
                God Bless Us All

Comment

Re: REG53 I also have vibrations all over on the inside. They come and go, mostly when I am tired or stressed out.

For a few years before my MS dx, I had internal tremors. I don't know if it's similar to your 'vibrations all over the inside', but internal tremors are associated with many CNS diseases.

I also had 'vibrations' in calf muscles in both legs that I could feel from time to time, and for me was very different from my internal tremors.

Comment

At the end of any long day with activity, I have 'vibrations' all over and inside too. I think it is the 'in between' serious stiffness/spasms and relaxation or vis a vis; I can sleep it off, so far. If I get it all the time, I'll freak out; it is life altering. fed

Comment

A little humor ...

I'm pickin' up good vibrations
                      She's giving me excitations (Oom bop bop)
                      I'm pickin' up good vibrations (Good vibrations, oom bop bop)
                      She's giving me excitations (Excitations, oom bop bop)
                      Good, good, good, good vibrations (Oom bop bop)
                      She's giving me excitations (Excitations, oom bop bop)
                      Good, good, good, good vibrations (Oom bop bop)
                      She's giving me excitations (Excitations)

I think of this Beach Boys song everytime I feel mine, lol.
                      Hope this made you laugh
                      STR

Comment

Working...
                      X