Vibrations in hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vibrations in hands

Yesterday, they had to call the EMS because I passed out. Blood,pressure was low and got super hot. While on the floor, as I was trying to recover, the hands were vibrating internally. No one could see or feel it. I refused trip to ER becUse after 4 days of hubby working and not being home and me doing everything I figured with a packed school gym being hot and extreme fatigue that that was the cause. When I got home I spent the rest of day in bed dry-heaving. Any help? Should I call neuro or family dr.?
    dunooncampbell

You may want to call them both just to be on the safe side. Blood pressure that is low enough to make you pass out is NOT normal.

Has this ever happened before? Do you normally have low blood pressure? Have you been drinking enough fluids and staying well hydrated? When was the last time you ate? Do you have low blood sugar?

Hot days, high humidity, and lack of fluids can cause heat exhaustion, which in turn can cause the symptoms of fainting and shaking that you described. Also, low blood sugar can cause the same symptoms.

Either way, it would be a good idea to let your doctors know.
    Echo
    DX 2007 Started Ocrevus on 2/14/2018

"Some where over the rainbow...."

Comment

Working...
    X