Starting Aubagio today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting Aubagio today

Diagnosed with RRMS in January of 2013, immediately went on Avonex. Stayed on Avonex for 9 months, switched to Tecfidera due primarily to the Headaches from Avonex.

I was on Tecfidera for 3 months or so and had to get off due to gastric pains and just a general 'off' feeling.

Aubagio is my Neuro's go-to when Tecfidera is not well tolerated, so here we go again. Wish me luck

I was on both Avonex and Beta Seron for years and have struggled with migraines. I switched to Aubagio 3 months ago. I do not have as many headaches/migraines after switching meds. There was definitely an adjustment period when I first started Aubagio (mostly stomach issues and fatigue) but it has gotten much better. I hope it works for you.

Comment

fatigue with Aubagio

I haven't started Aubagio yet but I think it'll be coming this week or beginning of next week. I didn't realize fatigue was a side effect. I can't imagine being anymore fatigued than I currently am!!! I can hardly move or get around as it is. And so tired all the time starting the moment I wake up. Not looking forward to this side effect...

Comment

Me to starting aubagio

I started taking aubagio last Tuesday after being on copaxane for 1 1/2 years with no luck. Too many new lesions and feeling rotten. Still feeling like crap I don't know what to expect from this new drug. Anyone got any stories about this drug. Side effects,and has it had any effect on your liver? And did it help you? Lots of questions I don't have a lot of faith in this one after the copaxane failed so badly. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
        X