Postmenopausal Hysterectomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Postmenopausal Hysterectomy

It's been one week since i had a full hysterectomy and woke up this morning feeling EXTREME cramping (reminiscent of labor pain)...i know the cramping is normal but ***?!
    Just curious if anyone has experienced worsening, or new MS symptoms after a hysterectomy or if this is all just normal post-op suckfest stuff?

post hyst pain/ms

i had an abdominal hysterectomy in 2008. I had not been diagnosed with MS yet 2/2008. I now realize that my complicated recovery was because of an attack triggered by the surgery. I begged for a doctor saying this is not normal. The nurse ignored my pleas while holding my body down in the bed. I was told the horrible pains in my arms, back and thighs was GAS. Well, now I would be told that they were spasms. My next 2 months consists of 4 trips to the E.R. with pain that made me sweat bullets. Anal, shoulders, and back mostly. To top that off, an unnecessary vaginal procedure was performed on me that tripled the pain. So I would not be surprised if your surgery has not triggered an episode. Ask questions and make sure they are thorough with answers that make absolute logical sense. It takes longer with MS to heal.

Comment

Working...
    X