Cliff from Cheers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cliff from Cheers

I just looked down at my feet to discover, while wearing white socks with my dark slippers...I look like CLIFF from Cheers. LOL

Anyone else have a moment where they are defined by a funny TV or Movie character because of this stupid disease?
    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

I like to wear moo-moos to keep cool, and am often reminded of Mrs. Roper from Three's Company.

Comment

Originally posted by fishead View Post
      I just looked down at my feet to discover, while wearing white socks with my dark slippers...I look like CLIFF from Cheers. LOL

Anyone else have a moment where they are defined by a funny TV or Movie character because of this stupid disease?
      LOL!!! I'm not sure who I look like, probably someone from Survivor, with the "MS Survival Kit" I carry around.

In warm weather, it's a couple of frozen bottles of water, my fold up cane or 2, a puffer, an Epipen, maybe an umbrella... and that's just to walk the dog! Doesn't include the purse.

In the winter it's all that, dressed up like Grizzly Adams, hooded long coat, hat, scarf wrapped round my face, gloves and ice pick bottomed cane.

Sooooo sexy!

Jen
      RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
      "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Working...
      X