mom just diagnosed with lupus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mom just diagnosed with lupus

Hi everyone. It has been quite a while since i have been here last. I am still in limbo but.net mom on the other hand it's not.

After 30+ years of searching for a doctor that will believe her and actually try she finally got a diagnosis. Lupus.
    I am happy for her. A diagnosis means is not "all in her head". Now she has the relief of knowing what is going on and being able to at least ease some of the symptoms she has been experiencing all of my life and most of hers.

I have suspected for quite some time that i have some sort of autoimmune disorder. And now with my moms diagnosis I'm sure the doctors will start taking my symptoms more seriously. (note: my paternal uncle has RA and my grandmother has diabetes).

I have been experiencing things for years now and i am only 25. They are getting worse.

I hope that this diagnosis and future treatment helps my mom greatly.

~Q

I am sorry about your mom Q but I am glad she got a DX and will hopefully get meds that will help her.

I am sorry you do not yet have a dx Q, I was hoping DHMC ms doc would be able to help you.

Take care, and hope to see you on chat soon, TS

Comment

Thanks TSP. Im really hoping she'll be on treatment soon and that it will help. And i'm looking forward to seeing if this gets my drs to start looking more intently at my situation.

Comment

I'll pray for you and your moms' wellness. My friend died because of lupus,hopefully your mom will be treated as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
        X