Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat at 3:45 a.m. Eastern Standard time, anyone?? UK, Aus, Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chat at 3:45 a.m. Eastern Standard time, anyone?? UK, Aus, Europe?

I have to get up at 3:30 am EST for a while. Other than sitting on the computer playing mindless games while I stare into a LiteBook, is there anyone interested in chat at this time? I'm thinking the UK, Europe or Australia?

I'm guessing not too many of the overseas crowd normally chat; I've been checking, just in case.

Hi Aspen sometimes I am awake at 3 or 4 eastern, so I can check to see if you are on at that time.

Talk later, TSP

Comment

Sorry you're awake then, too . I'll stay in then. Usually I just pop in, wishfully thinking!

Comment

No longer waking so early ....

Thankfully .

Comment

Chat early in the morning

Hi!
          I sometimes have problems sleeping in the early hours of the morning. I live in Oklahoma, USA and am in the Central Standard Time zone (CST) which is minus one hour from Eastern Standard Time zone (EST). I am minus six hours from Greenwich Mean Time zone (GMT) in the UK.

I tried to find someone in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. who might be awake and in a chat room 11:00 pm - 4:00 am CST...but had no luck.

I put a message on Facebook's MS chat...but have not heard from anyone there either.

So...if I'm up in the early am hours, I'll check in on MS World's main chat room to see if you're there. Anyone else who may want to chat at that time might check that room too. I'm in that room often from 7 pm CST on too.

OkieLadyBug1950

Comment

I am almost always awake all night. It has been wonderful to communicate with people all over the world. I’m US Mountain Time.

Comment

Working...
            X