Can you recommend a good attorney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you recommend a good attorney?

I know this forum is for social security disability but can anyone recommend a good attorney for Long Term Disability? My SSD was approved but the LTD was denied because they said it was a pre-existing condition. I was only recently diagnosed with ms, chronic migraines and fibromyalgia, but because I had "symptoms" of ms for several years they consider it pre-existing. Any advice would be appreciated.

How to find an attorney for an LTD claim

Hi, Shelbygirl. I can give you some resources for how to find an attorney. You may wish to check with you local or state bar association to find out which attorneys concentrate in these claims. Also, you may wish to contact the National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (www.nosscr.org), an organization of which I am a member, because they may be able to refer you to one of their members who also works on LTD claims. Also, an excellent practitioner I know was on a list with AARP so there might also be a good source - https://www.aarplsn.com/lsn/search.do. Additionally, a Google search for ERISA attorneys may also prove fruitful. If you need any more guidance, please contact me.

Rich
    Attorney Richard Feingold concentrates his law practice in helping disabled individuals obtain the monthly Social Security disability benefits and health insurance that they need to survive. Although based in Chicago, Illinois, Rich helps disability claimants nationwide. He has been answering posts in this forum since June 11, 2003. Twitter handle: @RichFeingold.

Comment

Working...
    X