Fatigue like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunnyLee View Post
    ... I found that over the last several weeks I've been slowly getting more tired and then yesterday I had a complete crash where I could hardly talk I couldn't walk I couldn't move my hands anything like that I was just so exhausted...
    But, it is possible that the somewhat sudden onset of a "crash" kind of fatigue might be an indication that you are in an MS flare.

I would encourage you to call your doc's office to see what they say.

~ Faith
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
      But, it is possible that the somewhat sudden onset of a "crash" kind of fatigue might be an indication that you are in an MS flare.

I would encourage you to call your doc's office to see what they say.

~ Faith
      Thank you for this post - I felt so tired around 6:30pm yesterday evening - told my husband I was going to take a little rest ---- he came in an hour later to ask me if I was getting up for dinner -- apparently I said no --
      8:30 am I woke up -- still feel exhausted - didn't think of this as a flare -- but after your post -- thinking it could be !

Thank you !

Comment

Hi there,

Sorry you feeling so tired, but I have recently just started feeling like you do, so after reading though these threads help to know other feel the same thing.

I have days where I so tired that I can't even log into my computer. Days like this I am tired that I can log in and answer some post, check the email. And my favorite days I wake up and get dressed and go walk on the beach because I am feeling awake.

Comment

Fatigue is by far and away my worst symptom. There are times when it comes on suddenly, like yesterday while I was at work, I could barely move. Fortunately everyone at work understands and I went to lay on the sofa for about an hour. It didn't help much but I did get some rest.

Then there are times when it comes on slowly and lasts for days. I usually miss work that happens because I don't have the energy to get dressed. Sometime just getting dressed for work wears me out and I go in late it at all.

Fatigue is the end all of the all the symptoms from MS IMO. I can put up with the tingling, numbness and even the pain, thanks to the pain meds, but fatigue just kills me. Nothing helps but rest.
          Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
          Babe Ruth

Comment

Working...
          X