Question for the Ladies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the Ladies

I need advice on a bra! Currently I am in limb, but have what I believe to be the MS hug around my chest and back. Wearing any of my current bras causes horrible burning sensations. Plus I need help to put on my bras as I can't feel my fingers to hook it around the back right now.

One obvious solution is a front hook bra and I am looking around for those, but does anyone have any advice on a style that would bother me less??????

Unfortunately I am too well endowed to go without and the shelf bra camis do not cut it either.

Please suggest and thanks!

Have you looked into the Genie bra or the Ahhhhh bra?

You step into these and the material is quite soft. You might want to give one of these a try.

I have also found that sports bras can be more comfortable as well.

Good luck - I there is another post regarding this same subject, might check that out too. Here is the link: http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=128821

Comment

hoping for more

Thanks! I already went through that convo and was hoping for more options. I wish I could go without. I am considering doing so despite the social stigma!

Anyone brave going natural who is a D cup?

Comment

Hi

You could try a maternity top (skinny straps ) with the swimsuit lining in it. I have those tops for the summer......much cooler. o ya also a swimsuit one piece with the cups attatched. If yo have one with an open back it feels better. Just an idea. Hope this helps you.
        Sending hugs your way.

Take Care.....

Comment

I wouldnt dare to go out without a bra! I am a DD but i found that the tee shirt bras are so comfy. you could get an expensive one at victorias secret but honestly I went to walmart and got one for $11. I LOVE it
          DX:1/6/12 "Bad becomes better when worse happens."

Comment

For hooking the bra - you can use a regular one and hook it in front and then slide it around and then lift the straps and put your arms through. A lot of preteen girls learn to put a bra on like that.
            Dx 1/86 at age 23
            Copaxone 1993 - 2011 (except when I was pregnant or nursing)
            Tysabri - 2011 - present

Comment

Genie Bra

Love....Love.....Love it!

Diagnosed 6-28-14
              RRMS
              Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ~Helen Keller~

Comment

Working...
              X