numbness and tingling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

numbness and tingling

Is this ms related. I have numbness and tingling on my face and my head. It has been with me for two months.

I was dx w/ RRMS over 18 yrs ago and have had numbness and tingling in my legs and feet for over 8 yrs daily.

Have you been dx w/ MS or another neurological disorder? If so, then I would call your neuro for advice.

If you have not been dx then I would call your primary doctor.

So sorry for your numbness and tingling I know it can be annoying. TC and GL

Comment

It could be MS-related, assuming you have MS.

I've had 'tingling' in my hands and feet 24/7 (and often the rest of my skin, including face) for four years.
      1st sx 11/26/09; Copaxone from 12/1/11 to 7/13/18
      NOT ALL SX ARE MS!

Comment

Hi gold44bear,

Here's a link to the National MS Society about numbness and tingling: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Sym...ptoms/Numbness

There are medications that can help with the tingling sensation. Sometimes, steroids will help with the numbness. Talk to your neurologist about your symptoms. Believe it or not, these symptoms for many of us just become part our new 'normal', and we learn to live with them.

I hope you find relief, soon.

Best wishes,
        Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Working...
        X