Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First infusion and I stank to high Heaven!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First infusion and I stank to high Heaven!

I had an extremely restless night on Sunday, puppy only sleeps a couple of hours then jumps on my head. At 4:30 iin the morning of Monday, infusion day, hubby takes the dogs out and all h*ll breaks loose.

Hubby runs in throws the puppy in my arms an tells me our other dog (5 yr old mutt named Mojo) was sprayed by a skunk. I take the puppy (9 wk old mutt named Sir Chompy Peesalot, otherwise known as Bruiser) and give him a bath. Little guy didn't get hit but Mojo was rolling in the yard, snow, dirt and dog crap. After Mojo was bathed (didn't help one bit) he proceeded to roll frantically on any material he could find he collapsed in exhaustion after an hour.

The house stank to high heaven and so did we! I had covered the furniture before Mojo had come in but I had to repeatedly change it out, washer got a workout!

I went to my infusion completely exhausted running on two hrs of sleep and two pots of coffee, I smelled so bad, like a skunk doused in perfume! The infusion was uneventful far better than Solu-medrol! We are all smelling better now!

Peace,
    Anna

Well..one the positive side, it took your mind off the infusion and you have one heck of a story for the future!

Glad your first infusion went well.
    Katie
    "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
    "My MS is a Journey for One."
    Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Hi Anna,

What a story! I couldn't help but chuckle. Glad the infusion went well.

Comment

It was hilarious, the house was freezing with windows open, incense and air fresheners were going, one dog you couldn't get within two feet of with your eyes watering and the other wouldn't stop chewing on my pant leg. My Husband said he had to go to work, I replied, "Is that the new way of saying you're running out for a pack of smokes? You are coming back, right?" At which point we almost fell down laughing!

Peace,
        Anna

Comment

Your 2nd post made me laugh the first I felt bad for you but, still smiled
          I am glad that the infusion went well
          Linda

Comment

LOL, I miss took your subject line. I was thinking after your infusion you "Smelled" heheh. The reason being, after my first infusion I'm sitting with my wife and she says "Honey, you smell!" All I smelled was my cologne..lol

So we honestly though maybe it was the TYSABRI making its way out of my pours..lol

Comment

Working...
            X