Finally, scheduled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, scheduled!

OMG, changing infusion centers, was like starting from scratch! My poor Dr. has been harangued with calls from me, the infusion site and my good buddies at Active Source. I'm afraid to call his office for anything now, I told my family if anything goes wrong just take me to the emergency room!

Scheduled for Monday, the 17th, received a call from the Center and held my breathe until they said "confirming" not "cancelling". All good. Whew! So I went out and bought a puppy! 100% mutt and 9 wks old. Time to turn my attention to something other than myself.

So instead of fretting of my first infusion, I'm trying to prevent puddles!!!

Peace,
    Anna

Anna, good luck with your first infusion. I'm sure you've read others tips on making it as carefree as possible. Lots of good information here.

Congratulations on your fur baby! We've been considering getting a second dog, but our Herbie keeps us entertained and busy enough. Puppies are lots of work but so much fun and joy

Good luck and please let us know how it goes Monday.

Bree

Comment

So glad to hear that it's scheduled and confirmed for Monday...hope all goes well.

Enjoy your new buddy!

Comment

Glad to hear about your first infusion...and glad to hear about your new furry BFF.

No worries about tomorrow...you will do great.
        Katie
        "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
        "My MS is a Journey for One."
        Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
        X