Infusion Centers Near Silver Spring, MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Infusion Centers Near Silver Spring, MD

I need to get a one-time infusion of Tysabri in April near Silver Spring, MD. I prefer it to be in a clinic associated with a hospital, because then I won't have a large copay (I have Medicare and BCBS).

I see from Tysabri's website that there are about 8 TOUCH certified sites nearby, but none seem to be associated with a hospital.

Any suggestions from someone in the area?

Hi Ikoiko,

I live in Baltimore and work in DC, so I'm relatively familiar with the area. Holy Cross Hospital is located in Silver Spring, and I checked their website and they do have an infusion center (although it appears to be used primarily for chemo patients).

I checked the "Finding a Prescribing Doctor" on Tysabri's website, and one of the docs, Dr. Eric Jeffries, has the same address as Holy Cross Hospital. His number is

I've never been to Holy Cross Hospital, or seen Dr. Jeffries so I can't provide a reference, but hope the information is helpful.

Good luck!

** Phone number removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

Comment

Thanks, this helps.

Comment

Working...
      X