Cog Fog and Cinnamon, anyone???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cog Fog and Cinnamon, anyone???

IDK if this should be in symptom room or dietary??? spice/Herbal?

Every morning (almost) I make espresso with caffeine(for fatigue); I put 1/4 teaspoon of mmj in with the coffee grounds and 3 days ago, I decided to put almost a 1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon, in it too.

That first day, I had one of the best days I've had in a very very long, long time. I was so sore yesterday, I did absolutely nothing. Today, not too much soreness and feeling pretty good.

Today, more cinnamon and I did have cog fog before. I am doing much better right now. I'll keep up the dose of cinnamon. Maybe, I'll get industrious and make some cinnamon capsules and take a couple times of day.

Anyone know what a good dose would be?

I use to put cinnamon in my oatmeal 3 years ago. Now, I am using cereal with nuts and better things in it, for protein and taste.

Feeling so good, i feel it must be illegal! fed

I had a whole bunch of cravings last year ... sunshine, exercise, Indian food (turmeric) and mostly ... cinnamon. Out of curiosity I googled my "feel good" list and came up with a list if things that raise endorphins.

So yes, cinnamon has several good qualities ... I have it daily, in many ways now.

I can't help you with dosage; I sprinkle it on peanut butter, drink it in steamers, etc. Looking forward to seeing further answers .

Comment

I've read that it's good for lowering blood sugar and can help settle upset stomachs. Maybe you've discovered another benefit. Feeling better + yum sounds like a winner.
      PPMS
      Dx 07/13

Comment

Working...
      X