someone please!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone please!!!!

When you were approved for ssdi did you actually see the ss doctors? There are 4 different doctors that had an influence on my case that I never met. I have heard that some times they send you to see thier doctors but I never saw, spoke, discussed my case with any of the doctors on my report.

Is this common?

Also they have my age at 34, I am 48 what do I do and were do I go from here.

I fired my lawyer.
    DIAGNOSED=2012
    ISSUES LONG BEFORE
    REBIF 1 YEAR

That is very strange, I think. When I was approved I used my own doctors. Then, during my first review, they sent me to their doctors. That was such a horrible experience I never wanted to do that again.

Then, for my second review, they sent me an appointment for their doctors. My lawyer told me I am not required to see their doctors. Just tell them that I have my own doctors.

It sounds like your lawyer didn't take good care of you. I hope you can find a better one.

Comment

I can tell you only about my circumstance. I had no lawyers. I was sent to an SSA doctor and I can tell you that his report was negative to my claim.

I was then sent to a hospital for a specific test (not related to my MS. The result of that test showed that I meet one of SSA's specific impairments.

My claim was approved. I hope yours goes well.

Comment

Working...
      X