Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why are they cracking you off Tysabri?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why are they cracking you off Tysabri?

I know you don't want to talk about it, my dear, dear KatieAgain, but it looks like you're not alone.

If the stuff works, up to a point, and the risk is yours to take, why are some neuros pulling the pin?

Yes, understand if you were JCV positive, yes however many infusions before the PML risk rises, yes the "blow-back" thing, but...

Good woman KatieAgain..:

Thanks Think! Geez, I wished you lived in the States, I would call you up and visit you!

I leave for some tests in a couple hours and some tests tomorrow as well. Fun, fun, fun. It's cold as all get out here and I live in Florida! I can't even imagine what the Northern States are going through.

I was on such a high! I love this drug...I am addicted to it. I have such good results on the TY but I am having some issues and we don't know if it is a delayed allergic reaction, kidney or liver problems and I have ulcers which cause heart palpitations because they are sitting near the Vagus Nerve. A quick, fast heart attack would be wonderful. Yeppers...I think I will go out and eat some fast food to help that along this evening. Mickey D's...my new best friend.

Oh...and did I mention stress? I am actually having pseudo-flares which is sort of exciting because I am living on the edge hour by hour...very adventurous. More fun than that Internet game Candy Crush.

I am scheduled next Friday for a TY infusion. I think at best it will probably be delayed...at worst they will stop TY completely and well Boy Howdy Oh Sucko!

Your a Good Woman too Think!
    Katie
    "Yep, I have MS, and it does have Me!"
    "My MS is a Journey for One."
    Dx: 1999 DMDS: Avonex, Copaxone, Rebif, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
    X