What time of day do you take Aubagio???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time of day do you take Aubagio???

Finally approved for Aubagio. Plan to start tomorrow. I have read some people suggest taking first thing in the morning on full stomach (to help avoid night sweats) and others who suggest taking at night to help sleep the symptoms off.

What are your opinions? I'm a little nervous starting a new med and dealing with the side effects. I've been on Beta Seron for years.

Would appreciate any input...

I take mine at 5 pm right before dinner. No issues so far.

Comment

Thanks. How long have you been on it?

Comment

I take it at dinner

I take it at dinner also. I have been taking it for a year now and no problems except for some hair thinning but it stopped now. Good luck!

Comment

I started early Jan. 2013 so over a year now.

Have had occasionally diarrhea but hard to tell if more than before I started.

Not sure about hair thinning since it was thin already!

At this point nothing is causing me to reconsider and/or stopping.

Comment

I take mine at bedtime for the reason that my mornings are crazy so if I am going to forget to take meds it will be in the morning.

Getting 3 kids ready for school is the reason I sometimes forget my morning meds.

Comment

Thanks for your replies!

@Lisa1014 - I have 2 children myself and it's tough to get the family ready and out the door as it is much less adding another step to my routine.

I decided to take Aubagio with dinner. I started last Friday night and have felt like my limbs were heavy and tired (not so much flu like just a little annoying). I also have had a mild headache every day. This may not be due to Aubagio as I am prone to getting them often. I did wake up this morning and think I wasn't going to be able to make it to work due to stomach issues. That stopped after about half the day. Not sure if that's just a coincidence or has to do with the meds. Time will tell. Anything is worth it to me as long as I don't have to inject myself any longer.

Comment

Aubagio- time you take it

Hi!
                I have been on Aubagio since last April and just had a little of thinning of the hair.
                I take it before I go to bed since that is when I used to do my shot.
                My dr. wanted me to take it at night before I go to bed.
                I just love it and don't miss doing shots at all.

Comment

Working...
                X