This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book Reviews Now in the Resource Center

We now have a Book Review Section in our MSWorld Resource Center with some wonderful books!

https://www.msworld.org/creative-center/book-reviews/ to view the book review section.

New book reviews are added often!

If you would like us to review any books please post here or send an email to letusknow@msworld.org
    Last edited by Seasha; 10-21-2020, 11:48 AM.
    Lolli_pOP
    Creative Center Director
    Content Management Director
    Social Media Administrator

Hi,
    I love fantasies- they take me away from the real world.
    But the characters also need to have substance and distinct personalities combined with entertaining dialogue to keep my interest.
    Years ago i found a series of books called 'The Witches of Eileanan"and have read it many times now.
    There are 6 books in this series and an additional 3 in a follow-on series 'Rhiannons Ride".
    They are written by an Aussie author Kate Forsyth and have almost a cult following on line aparently.
    They have been re-released many times in the last 20 odd years.
    I would love to see these books re edited because they have some errors and repetitions that a good editor should have fixed but it is Kates characters and the way she evolves them that gets me and anyone i have loaned the books to over the years enthralled.
    She published her first book at 9 yrs old.
    I have read other books she has written later and even though they are far more 'polished' and technically correct they seem to lack the appeal of these earlier books to me.
    I would love to hear what you all think........?
    Caroline.

Comment

Working...
    X