Hot tingling sensations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot tingling sensations

Hi there. Does anyone else have heat and tingling sensations in their hands at the same time at different times of the day?

Neuschwanstein,

I have a kind of tingling 24/7, and also sometimes feel something like burning/heat.
    1st sx 11/26/09; Copaxone from 12/1/11 to 7/13/18
    NOT ALL SX ARE MS!

Comment

It's incredibly frustrating, simple things like grocery shopping is difficult some days. I'm taking Gabapentin as well as Copaxone. I've only been on Copaxone for 2 1/2 months now. Some days even when I'm relaxing this happens....

Comment

Hello ktlaw,

Periodically I can get a pins and needles sensation in both hands, at the same time, which also feels hot. I equate it to "prickly heat" but it does not fit the definition of what true prickly heat is.

I tend to experience this more during the summer and can connect it to being to warm.
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

My hands, especially my left, have a burning feeling. It feels like when after you fall on pavement. I always have numbness on my left side but the burning comes and goes.

Comment

Working...
          X