Dreams and Tecfidera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreams and Tecfidera?

Recently have had some unusual dreams. Nothing violent or frightening, just oddball.

Mostly I do not recall dreaming though I understand we all dream during sleep but lately I have been remembering many that do not make any sense. (like dreams make sense)

Since the odd dreams began not long after starting Tecfidera I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.....

Curious....
    "Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." ~~Rumi

Most definately. Just as you described.

Comment

Yes. The only other time in my life I have been able to remember my completely whacked out dreams was when I was pregnant. Now it's almost every night, and they are off the wall weird. I figure anything that is going to mess with your nervous system doesn't take a break while you sleep, kwim?

Comment

Oh I don't see it as messing with our system and causing the dreams at all. I honestly think we are just able to remember or better explain feel them now, therefore we remember them. They are definitely vivid.

Comment

Ann, I agree, vivid is a perfect description, and Java, while the dreams are more readily remembered, I am not certain that the Tec is causing the dreams if that is what you were implying. It is like a new pathway has opened or become unblocked to be able to experience such intense dream states.
          "Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." ~~Rumi

Comment

I have rarely remembered my dreams through out my life. Been on Tec for 7 months and I now have vivid memory of my dreams. I am having wacked out dreams as well! Interesing to hear others saying that.

Comment

agreed, I am frequently remembering dreams. I am ok with this though. They all seem to be random!!!!
              First symptom 2000, dxed 2004

Rebif 04-06, Denial 06-07, Rebif 07--9, Copaxone 09-13, Tecfidera 13-?

Comment

I agree

Very strange dreams and vivid as well. My latest dream last night, I remember most of it and the dream concluded with me proceeding to carve out my own leg with knife till it seemed I bled to death and some weird song began playing in my head as I was dying in the dream and that song was stuck in my head when I awoke. I have been on Tecfidera since August of this year. I also take 5mg of Zolpidem (generic for Ambien) for sleep but I can assure you my dreams were not as weird or vivid before I started taking 240 mg of Tecfidera twice a day.
                This is the way the world ends, not with a bang, but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot

Comment

Working...
                X