Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange CDR result

Dear Mr Feingold.

I received the short form CDR back in November, which I promptly filled out and returned. Today I received a letter telling me, that they have received my CDR, but that they do not need to review me at this time and that they may contact me and my doctor at a later time.

This seems strange? Have you ever heard of such a thing? why did they change their mind about reviewing my case? Is this a good or bad development?

Thank you.

ps. Has anyone else had their CDR occur in such a manner?

This is great and not unusual at all. The short form CDR is used to determine whether or not SSA feels the need to do a complete medical review.
    In your case, SSA is saying a full review is unnecessary. Your diary (the time interval for reviews) will be re-set into the future.

Comment

Originally posted by boobie View Post
      This is great and not unusual at all. The short form CDR is used to determine whether or not SSA feels the need to do a complete medical review.
      In your case, SSA is saying a full review is unnecessary. Your diary (the time interval for reviews) will be re-set into the future.
      And how do you what the new time interval will be? In other words how do I know when to expect my next review?

Comment

Most diaries are set for 3 or 7 years. It can be shorter if medical improvement is expected.
        In your case, it would probably be 3 or 7 years. People who get the short form typically have conditions that have a low probability of improvement.

Comment

Working...
        X