From the cold north

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the cold north

Hi, everyone. We recently moved our office down the street to 4753 N. Broadway Street, Suite 510, Chicago, IL 60640. As you can imagine, this has taken quite a bit of our time and resources. I'm glad to be back here today answering your posts.

We've got a cold and wintery, but sunny, day here in Chicago. Down to the single digits again! Somehow that cold, arctic blast just loves us this winter, after quite a few years of relatively mild winters.

I'll keep my fingers moving on the keyboard here to keep them warm!

Rich
    Attorney Richard Feingold concentrates his law practice in helping disabled individuals obtain the monthly Social Security disability benefits and health insurance that they need to survive. Although based in Chicago, Illinois, Rich helps disability claimants nationwide. He has been answering posts in this forum since June 11, 2003. Twitter handle: @RichFeingold.

Glad to hear the sun was out there. We had your snow here today, 12 inches and counting. I think we are supposed to hit 14 tomorrow, but I will take that over single digits. Newscaster just said 123 days till Memorial Day.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

I hear you there Rich! I'm to the west of you, very very cold today. Thank goodness we didn't get the snow!!!

But the sunshine was indeed nice!

Comment

Working...
      X