You KNOW you made the right choice..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You KNOW you made the right choice..

You know you made the right choice when you agreed to marry someone when he is willing to shop for intimate apparel with you.... and reminds you that you may want something that clasps in the front instead of the back.. just for days when you are tired.. and then he turns around and says you are so dang sexy and he loves you.

Sometimes its the little reminders that a person loves you and doesn't care what challenges MS presents. To remind you that you need to make choices you can live with on bad days, and remind you in the next sentence that you are desirable.. it's just the thing to make the world worth living in. I'm truly blessed, and I hope that everyone can experience such joy in their lives. Almost 7 years, knowing him pre-MS and now, and he still makes me smile every day.

Live your lives my friends. Most days can completely suck.. but keep taking your medications (or not), exercise, whatever. Keep doing those things that we hate to do but must do to prolong our lives.. and remember.. a lot of times... 100 crummy days can be worth the joy of one day if you let it happen.

Love to you all and blessings on you and yours.
    -Amber-
    Dx RR MS - April 1st, 2010. (19 yrs old)
    Words To Live By: "Fall Seven Times; Stand Up Eight."

That is so sweet!

Comment

Very touching! Quite a love story!

Comment

Working...
      X