Symptoms all over the board.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Symptoms all over the board.

My symptoms are all over the board each day. When I wake up, I'm fine for a little while. By the time I go to work I can hardly walk. Then I'm fine at work for a little while. Starting at 1PM my symptoms get really bad, not being able to walk, numbness in my hands, and get progressively worse until about 7PM. Then at 7PM, all of my symptoms go away and I can walk fine and do ordinary things until bed. The next day it starts all over again. I am currently taking Copaxione and Ampria. The Ampria made me stronger but my doctor said it made my walking worse. I thought that way very ironic as it is specific medication to improve walking. Has anyone else experienced these symtoms.

I have to same problem. Mine is with my legs only. I am not on ampyra but I am going to ask my dr about it when I see her this month. I am also going to ask her about increasing my baclofen dose because there are times during the day that my one leg gets very stiff and straight so walking becomes more difficult. Do you take any drug like baclofen?
    dx 2002 rebif 2002-2013 Tecfidera 2013

Comment

I take 4 baclofen throughout the day and it seems to help me even out the stiff times.

J
      Diagnosed with MS spring 2010; Still loving life

Comment

Working...
      X