unable to control eye movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unable to control eye movement

I had a flare and when tired I could not control my eye movement they would cross and roll back into my head and I could'nt control it . I have never heard of such a thing .

Has anyone ever had such a thing ?
    A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails .
    (unknown)

Yes...

Sorry to hear about that. Hope it's improved. I have had eye movement problems.

Basically, by damaging nerves, ms can change the way any group of muscles works, including the eye muscles. If it improves, that's because of nerve repair.

Comment

Originally posted by tambrown View Post
      I had a flare and when tired I could not control my eye movement
      It sounds like the key to that is "when tired". It takes energy to control all of those eye muscles and keep the eyes working together. When you are tired - especially during a flare or during MS fatigue - you might not have the energy to keep everything working together. It happens to me sometimes when I'm tired and I know it's time to get some sleep.

It doesn't necessarily mean that there's any damage to the nerves controlling your eyes. When people faint, their eyes roll back too. It doesn't mean that they've suddenly had some kind of nerve damage. It just means that their muscles coordination is gone temporarily. So when you are tired and lose muscle coordination - including of your eyes - it doesn't necessarily mean nerve damage. It can mean that you are just too danged tired!

Comment

Working...
      X