The White Van on the Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The White Van on the Corner

I've been binge watching SVU on hulu over the break and it seems there are a lot of people with MS featured in the episodes. I guess I never noticed because I've never had MS.

-colorblind cop misidentifies scarf color because of MS
    -mean MS lady uses prostitute niece to pay rent
    -benevolent MS guy is unknowingly married to woman living under an assumed identity since she executed her rapist
    -an episode cheerily named "disabled" features a woman four years older than me with an aggressive case who can't talk or identify her attacker found with diaper off, crumpled on the floor

Just putting it out there in case you were going to use this franchise to get your mind off of it lol.

Law and Order had the very sexy Detective, whose on the show wife, alas, was struck down with MS, and she couldn't hold a toothbrush anymore.
    Which was why he had to resign. Yep, thanks. Cheered me up no end.

Could have shot the character.

Law and Order had another episode where the MS 'victim' of crime was immobile and unable to do anything, at all, even breathe, and she, as I recall, was lying in bed, eyes shut, with a breathing tube, unable to speak or move, and someone molested her.

On the plus side, we MSers don't feature in The Walking Dead.

Although, I think with my shambling gait, I could play a very realistic extra.

Comment

Working...
    X