Avonex syringe grip "Avogrip"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avonex syringe grip "Avogrip"

I have been using Avonex for about 12 years. Until recently, I used a syringe grip, called Avogrip, to assist while doing my injection. The Avogrip is a plastic device which snaps on and off of the syringe and which assists in keeping one's hand steady while doing the injection. Several months ago, I mistakenly pitched my Avogrip along with my empty syringe. Avonex no longer distributes the Avogrip and I have been unable to locate a new one, despite contacting the manufacturer, the MS Society, etc. At this time, I am not interested in switching to the Avonex pen. Does anyone have any ideas as to where I can get a replacement Avogrip?

Thank you.

just to explain, the reasoning behind the deletion of posts is that not only are medications governed by FDA laws, but so are medical devices.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

I put my extra unopened Avogrip in the mail to zeldaz on Friday night (a day later than I'd intended, sorry).

Comment

Originally posted by TLC_31 View Post
        I put my extra unopened Avogrip in the mail to zeldaz on Friday night (a day later than I'd intended, sorry).
        That's great that you guys were able to put it together. I was just looking at my old one with fond (not) memories.

Comment

Working...
        X