Leg Spasms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leg Spasms

I have been having spasms in the inner thigh area that wake me up and it's not just one leg, it's both at the same time. I take baclofen. When they hit, I can't stand up straight and the only relief I can get is doing massaging the heck out of them. Just curious if anyone else has the same thing and what helps.

Thanks

Allison

Hello Allieh59

I get them too, I call them leg cramps. The ones in the inner thigh are killers!!!
    I have had some success by using a bar of soap under the sheets. I don't know why but that seems to have slowed the incidents. When I get the thigh ones I try to walk it off or massage with my hand or rub the bar of soap on the area.

So yes, I get them too: In the calves, in the toes and the inner thigh. Only seems to happen at night. They are awful ...
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Hi Camsue,

I totally agree with you about the cramps.
      I'll have to give that bar of soap thing a try. I haven't had those inner thigh spasms in a month or so, but when they hit the other night, I remembered how much fun they were. Just one more thing to have to deal with due to MS with a smile LOL

Allison

Comment

Coincidence or real? If I take magnesium before bed, it seems to keep the spasms at bay. Also, keeping warm- warm socks, flannel sheets, warm jammies, maybe worth stretching out on a yoga mat just a bit before bed.

Comment

Working...
        X