Painful Intercourse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painful Intercourse

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for almost a year with no luck. I have been off of my medication for this whole time and have recently been having a lot of issues. My doctor did a round of solumedrol last week and I am still not feeling better.

Tonight, my husband was in the mood and we had sex. During, and right after, it felt like there was a knife in my vagina. I know it is not an STD, but I don't remember ever feeling this way before. Has anyone else had this happen? Does it go away?
    RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

See your GYN.

There can be different causes for painful intercourse which is not related to MS or STDs.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I know it's been a while since your post ... I hope you're feeling better. But I've had the same issue plus vaginal bleeding. I finally went to my gyno and he pointed out that the roids can affect skin elasticity and maybe "thin" -- temporarily -- the vaginal lining. So the feeling you're experiencing may be a result of the steroids flowing through your veins. That said, who cares if your husband is in the mood? If you're not, he should understand and respect that. ESPECIALLY if the act itself is painful for you.

Comment

Working...
      X