Muscle Pain and Aubagio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muscle Pain and Aubagio

I have been on Aubagio for 2 1/2 months and have been noticing increasing pain in my shoulders and arms. It seems to get worse about 2 hours after taking it, then lasts for about 10 hours afterwards. It feels like I've been lifting weights or something! Being that I haven't had problems with my arms or shoulders before starting the medicine, I can't help but think it's related somehow?? Has anyone else experienced this?

I've been on Aubagio for 10 months and haven't had those symptoms. I have only had thinning hair and even that wasn't too bad.

I hope this clears up for you. I wish everyone could find a DMD that had no side effects and worked perfectly. Alas, that is not our story.

Again, I hope it clears up and you feel better soon.

Comment

No I have not experienced that, I will have been on Aubagio 1 year when we hit the first week of January.

Hope this gets better for you.

Comment

it started after

I would get some pain now it's way worse since starting aubio back last December and my spasms are up and down now

Comment

Shoulder pain and Aubagio

Originally posted by Mthusiast View Post
          I have been on Aubagio for 2 1/2 months and have been noticing increasing pain in my shoulders and arms. It seems to get worse about 2 hours after taking it, then lasts for about 10 hours afterwards. It feels like I've been lifting weights or something! Being that I haven't had problems with my arms or shoulders before starting the medicine, I can't help but think it's related somehow?? Has anyone else experienced this?
          I am experiencing the same pain, mine is in my left shoulder. Not on the joint. like you say, in the muscle area.
          I see my doctor next month and thought I'd ask him then. Are you experiencing any numbness/tingling in your hands, other than what you were experiencing before starting the Aubagio?

Comment

Working...
          X