Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you buy books or get them form the library?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kindle unlimited

I just signed up for a 30 day free trial of Kindle Unlimited. I pay $10/month and can download 10 books at a time from over half a million books.

I've already scanned through whole topics studying book reviews, downloaded, skimmed through many books picking the one I want to take the time to read. I think it's pretty cool.
    ---------------
    "It's never crowded along the extra mile." --Dr. Wayne Dyer

Comment

That app works for android or kindle it is AMAZING

The name really says it all.

Currently reading the entire Sookie Stackhouse series from there. Have previously read the entire Dune series there, The entire Stephanie Plum series, Edgar Rice Boroughs Barsom series. Mostly it is popular books but there are some others as well.

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**
      Rise up this mornin, Smiled with the risin sun, Three little birds Pitch by my doorstep Singin sweet songs Of melodies pure and true, Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou

Comment

Originally posted by TaoWarrior View Post
        That app works for android or kindle it is AMAZING

The name really says it all.

Currently reading the entire Sookie Stackhouse series from there. Have previously read the entire Dune series there, The entire Stephanie Plum series, Edgar Rice Boroughs Barsom series. Mostly it is popular books but there are some others as well.

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**
        Well since the name was in the URL which was removed the name is "10000+ Free Ebooks" google it should be first link. Post is kinda silly without the name.
        Rise up this mornin, Smiled with the risin sun, Three little birds Pitch by my doorstep Singin sweet songs Of melodies pure and true, Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou

Comment

Working...
        X