Happy Thanksgiving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving!

On the eve of this year's Thanksgiving, let us be thankful for this gift of life.

I give thanks to all of you for reading this message board and for your interesting and informative posts.

I wish each of you relief from any physical or mental suffering that you may be experiencing.

May you enjoy a warm and cozy Thanksgiving celebration this year.

All the best,

Rich
    Attorney Richard Feingold concentrates his law practice in helping disabled individuals obtain the monthly Social Security disability benefits and health insurance that they need to survive. Although based in Chicago, Illinois, Rich helps disability claimants nationwide. He has been answering posts in this forum since June 11, 2003. Twitter handle: @RichFeingold.

Rich,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family as well.

MSWorld is more than thankful to have you answering all of the questions that you do on behalf of our members. You are a resource that is so very valuable in more ways than one.

Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Rich and to your family, and to our MS World family as well.

Scope
      DX PPMS in 2010
      "Worry about nothing and pray about everything." Yolanda Adams

Comment

We are so grateful for you, Rich, and all you have done here for all of us at MSW! Have a great celebration with you family
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I am thankful that you are part of MS world. Thank you
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thank you all for your very thoughtful and kind comments. I enjoy answering your questions and having the opportunity to help.

I wish everyone here on MSWorld a very happy holiday season and New Year! May it be a time for us to focus not only on what we want for the new year, but may it also a time for us to appreciate and be thankful for all that we have!

Rich
            Attorney Richard Feingold concentrates his law practice in helping disabled individuals obtain the monthly Social Security disability benefits and health insurance that they need to survive. Although based in Chicago, Illinois, Rich helps disability claimants nationwide. He has been answering posts in this forum since June 11, 2003. Twitter handle: @RichFeingold.

Comment

Working...
            X