Radiating Buzzzzzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radiating Buzzzzzz

I've been having these strange feelings for almost a month. Sort of an electrical shock buzz. It comes and goes usually when I'm resting. Quite bothersome especially when I'm trying to sleep. So I went to see my neuro. and he prescribed Gralise. Well it's been 5 days and still buzz, a little less though --I'll give it more time.
    FYI - dx 1976 now have SPMS
    Marol

I get the buzz sometimes too. Maddening! I am also SPMS. Haven't tried that drug you are on but will mention it to my neuro the next time I start buzzing. Thanks for the idea. I have no help for it, it seems just relentless until it decides to go away on its own.

Best wishes to you!

Take care
    Lisa
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

Got the "buzz" several years ago and read that quercetin may help. Took 500 mg. a day and it subsided. I was not the only member here to get relief with this. Worth a try.

Looking thru my file of notations, I find a note "quercetin with bromelain for burning pain. " I printed that info out from a posting at MSworld forums back in 2008.

Comment

Buzzing

So the buzzing subsides? Mine has been driving me crazy for 3 weeks now.

Comment

Buzzzz

It's been 9 days on Gralise and the buzz is majorly gone.
          I only take 1 600mg with dinner and it helps me sleep too. Have to ask my neuro. how long to take and proper stopping method. So happy it's working! Relief at last.

Comment

Thank you!

Marol, thanks for the tip re: medication. I have never heard of Gralise before! I've suffered from the paresthesia for years. Can't wait to ask my neuro if I can try it. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
            X