Nuvigil -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuvigil -

Recently prescribed Nuvigil for fatigue & my insurance agreed to pay for it .

I didn't like adding another medication but I was having trouble managing my job because of fatigue and I have to maintain my insurance for as long as I can.

I was hoping to only to take it " as needed " for my fatigue , but I quickly found out I need it everyday.

I tried to get by one day this week without it , because I felt fairly well in the morning, but I regretted it by about 2PM at work. I felt totally wiped out, which was my "normal" before the Nuvigil.

Another plus beside making it thru my work day, is not having to sleep -nap- on weekend days. I can actually have a "normal" day.

It was asked how people manage fatigue & I
    thought I'd share my experience here.

Be well everyone.
    Tl-Tr3
    DX'07 MS- on Tysabri-

I take Provigil and it is the difference between being able to work at a good job full-time, or being unemployed and unemployable. I live a pretty "normal" life with it, and life would be much different for the worse without it.

Two terrific drugs that are really life-changers for many people. I also follow all the "sleep hygiene" rules too.

Comment

I am glad Nuvigil is working for you. I understand that 2pm feeling.
      First symptom 2000, dxed 2004

Rebif 04-06, Denial 06-07, Rebif 07--9, Copaxone 09-13, Tecfidera 13-?

Comment

Working...
      X